Kifaru moving to WY

tdhanses

WKR
Looks like Kifaru is moving to Riverton, WY. Has to be for the resident hunting but on a serious note are they fully leaving CO or opening a second location.

bsnedeker

WKR
Looks like Kifaru is moving to Riverton, WY. Has to be for the resident huntingbut on a serious note are they fully leaving CO or opening a second location.
They are leaving CO.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Rob5589

WKR
Podcast I heard was, moving permanently, may end up with a 2nd location in CO in the future.

OP
tdhanses

tdhanses

WKR
Interesting, they say why or just sick of the front range.

LostArra

WKR
WY a no Income Tax state?
Another reason to chuckle when the Wyo residents talk about "I pay taxes here".
Huh?
No state income tax
No sales tax on groceries
No sales tax on prescriptions
No tax on retirement income
Property tax is one of the 10 lowest in the country.

I guess they mean the beer tax.

Things might have to change when the door is slammed on the last coal mine unless they can hit those wind farms but Wyoming is one of the most tax friendly states in the country.

mlob1one

WKR
When I spoke with them, they said it's looking like June.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

They have been working on this move for over a year. The why? Better business climate and more space. Resident hunting opportunity isn’t too shabby either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobr1

WKR
My phones being crazy. Just wanted to say that the oil and gas money will be going away but that’s probably why they are building a natrium nuclear plant in kemmerer. Wouldn’t be suprised if they start putting more in Wyoming.

Slugz

WKR
I’m doing it next month. Tired of three or four cities ruining this beautiful state. Sucks to have to learn a whole new state to hunt, but what the hell, can’t succeed if you don’t try.

I can finally buy a magazine for my Glock 17.
Where did you settle on moving ? I'm asking because I'm looking at all options now also. I might not be able to afford the home I'm renting now that I want to try and buy.

wysongdog

WKR
They are moving to Wyoming because Wyoming rocks!!! I think living under the rule of republic of Boulder has a lot of the good folks of Colorado looking at other options. It seems like all my friends that live in Colorado are fairly over it.
Wyoming is working really hard to attract businesses. We seem to be doing good lately,
Weatherby, tbac, stag, Magpul have all come to Wyoming, if I’m not mistaken. And now kifaru. Life is good :)

Squirrels

WKR
They are moving to Wyoming because Wyoming rocks!!! I think living under the rule of republic of Boulder has a lot of the good folks of Colorado looking at other options. It seems like all my friends that live in Colorado are fairly over it.
Wyoming is working really hard to attract businesses. We seem to be doing good lately,
Weatherby, tbac, stag, Magpul have all come to Wyoming, if I’m not mistaken. And now kifaru. Life is good :)
And what exactly can be blamed for all the good folks of Colorado becoming over it? What was the root cause of it?