Kifaru belt lengths???

Can someone please tell me the actual lengths of the sm, med, and large belts for the duplex and bikini. I thought my bikini was a med and I kept maxing it out without it being quite right enough. I grabbed my duplex with a small and it's very small. 34 inch pants fit me just right, maybe a bit loose.

Thanks

Joe

Daniel_M

WKR
I flux between 34-36 in/out of season and the belt always fits.

That's a medium cranked down, note that I'm also in full winter fatty status.
85cbeffb5cab1ae957b63f802ef338e5.jpg

And here's the extra.
ae76a19331f7b6b666be792b47622d84.jpg

Last edited:
OP
S
Yeah. I may be a bit less than 34. I peg out the med on my bikini with heavy loads. I think I'll stick with the small for now. I have about the same amount of extra like yours. I mostly want to make sure I don't have a large on my bikini for some reason. I thought I read large was for 38 or more. If it's the large, the med might be perfect... But I'm about positive I ordered a medium.

Thanks for the pics man.

Joe

Kotaman

WKR
Yeah. I may be a bit less than 34. I peg out the med on my bikini with heavy loads. I think I'll stick with the small for now. I have about the same amount of extra like yours. I mostly want to make sure I don't have a large on my bikini for some reason. I thought I read large was for 38 or more. If it's the large, the med might be perfect... But I'm about positive I ordered a medium.

Thanks for the pics man.

Joe

Yes, I believe Large is 38 plus. I'm a "tweener". 38 waist, Medium slips a little and large is plenty big. I usually go large to get over lots of clothing.

I'm with Kotaman.
38" waist and can make either size work but the medium is a little small and the large wraps around me very well.
I've kept both to have summer & winter (weight &/or extra layers) covered.

Shrek

WKR
Kifaru really needs to makes smedium and marge belts ! Large bottoms out and medium doesn't come around enough for me. It couldn't be that hard to split the two sizes.