Kifaru accessories on a Mystery Ranch

Just got a new Mystery Ranch Metcalf. Love the pack so far, but I don't love the accessories offered by Mystery Ranch. The Kifaru spotting scope pocket and mostly the Nalgene pocket. Curious if anyone ether knows if they are compatible or has even tried.
Thanks
HP

SneekyPee

Lil-Rokslider
Bottle holder fits Ok, but the spotting scope pocket won't work with out modifications to the bag or pocket itself ...the kifaru Grab-it works on it though !

IanF.

Lil-Rokslider
Same boat here, same pack. MR used to have great accessories which was one of the reason I bout it. The long pockets are no more as are others. I emailed with Aaron about the kifaru spotting scope pockets and he said they'd work on the straps.

My only complaint so far on the pack though, very happy with it.

Ian

I had wondered about trying to add the grab-it to my dragonslayer. So next time I send an order that way I may have to add one to the cart if it will work.

SneekyPee

Lil-Rokslider
This first way works best, all I did for the grab it was attach the bottom straps to my bottom horizontal stay on the NICE frame and then attached it to the to female buckles that have the 2-3" of webbing on the top edges of the Frame , before I figured that out I out the 2 female buckles that come with the grab it on the top side compression attachment points on the frame , that worked but it was kind of a pain having 2 female buckles in one spot ... Only pic I have of it hooked up..
4058541abcaa49ecda9ff1967d9bd267.jpg

SneekyPee

Lil-Rokslider
The top straps with the female bucks I was talking about top left and right of frame
2a71a9e193d5f71d0fcc3854e9819cd7.jpg

Hootsma

Lil-Rokslider
I know all the SR buckles between the 2 companies are the same and interchangeable. The problem with MR fitting Kifaru accessories is the lack of common loops to attach k-clips. That the common method for Kifaru accessory attachment. You can piggy bag on some of the loops holding the sewn on SR buckles, but it can be difficult at times.