Just ordered my Camp bag for the Nomad

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I took pics but can't upload them. I can email or text them to whoever wants. Bob's pics show pretty well, I just stuffed the cylinders full and attached the grab-it in a couple different ways.

Hey bro shoot em my way Will post them for you jwt355 @ comcast.net Take out the spaces.

dotman

WKR
Checkout the MR lid, close to the same weight as the LH but has two desperate pockets.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I think Kifaru has their new Mascot. She is the queen of Photobombs =-)

Bob

Lil-Rokslider
Too cool! She has my vote!

I went LH lid...did my first hike today with mine.
e3uve4a4.jpg

ypuzadyb.jpg

MattB

WKR
Even though it is not necessary, I went with a gutted LH lid. I am just too uised to putting things in there, and trying to split it between the wings would screw me up.

bmart2622

WKR
The T3 lid fits the nomad perfectly I think, especially in day mode when you dont need the extra room. I wonder if you can order just the t3 lid?

bmart2622

WKR
Im pretty sure I saw in a video Aron did that the t3 lid was a different lid than the standard lid on a t1 or t2. Looking at the pics posted previously of standard lids, they sure look different.

c5mrr270

WKR
I just looked at the standard lid on my wife's highcamp 7k and it is definitely bigger.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
T3 Lid is the Smallest of the T1 and 2. The Highcamp Lid is Larger then all of them. confirmed =-)

bmart2622

WKR
I just got my T3 lid today. It fits exactly the way I was hoping it would, nice and snug to the bag. I might see a small zippered pocket on the underside of the lid for small stuff, snacks, licenses. Now just waiting on hip belt pockets and pullouts.

I just got my T3 lid today. It fits exactly the way I was hoping it would, nice and snug to the bag. I might see a small zippered pocket on the underside of the lid for small stuff, snacks, licenses. Now just waiting on hip belt pockets and pullouts.

Were you able to order a T3 basic lid alone (which is smaller than the T1/T2 standard lid)? No option to do so online off Kifaru website. When I contacted Kifaru to see if I could still buy one alone, I was told the buckles would not be compatible with Nomad, and essentially did not sound like it was an option to buy a T3 lid stand alone.

bmart2622

WKR
Yes I ordered just the lid by itself. It attached exactly like my lh lid does and l think it looks awesome. But I did find out today that with a load between the wings the t3 lid will not go around the wings anymore.

Scotto

WKR
SHTF....can you tell me the weight of the HUMP pouch? I could not find it stated on their site.

Thanks

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I dont have a grams scale at home just an old fish scale. If I had to guess Id say 8 ounces. But thats guessing. Its not very heavy.

bbrown

WKR
When I had my T3 I always thought a small zipper pocket would be perfect so I added my own...
http://www.rokslide.com/forums/showthread.php?9949-T3-Top-Lid-Pocket
It was way too easy and worked great for those small items I wanted to keep handy. I wonder if the guy that bought my T3 is still using it?

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I tried the T3 that top opening is just to small for me.