Joel Turner shot IQ

bisblue

WKR
Hey folks I was lucky enough to go to a class Saturday with Joel Turner, what a great experience.

I have done a bunch of video watching with Tom Clum's course which is super helpful, podcast listening and reading. I was the only guy with a traditional bow that came to the class. I got some coaching from Joel, then when the class was over he told me to grab my bow and let's shoot some arrows and he probably gave me 30 to 45 minutes of phenomenal advice.

That's pretty cool watching him shoot a target at 35 no warm up really well then start hitting a 3d moose at 65 yards

If you get the opportunity, as it seems like he's putting on more classes now that he's retired, I would highly recommend the course, it's worth every penny.

I certainly haven't perfected it, and it's definitely the kind of course where he gives you how to do the work and then you have to go home and do it, but I've definitely have the best shooting sessions I've ever had in the few days since the class.

20220710_102630.jpg

Last edited:
I went and shot a class with Joel at his house in Eatonville Wa. He is a solid dude and I definitely learned a ton from him! I'm not a trad guy..... Yet

Back