Jet boil

Yes. There's a packing video on youtube.
Good to know. I watched a couple videos a while back and it seemed like they always left at least one component out - wasnt sure if they just didn't fit or what the reason was.

I have a micromo and have no complaints, but never used any of the others.

ND_muley

Lil-Rokslider
I have a minimo and would like to get a micromo. I have zero complaints about my mini and I have used it down to -10 degrees and the wind has never been an issue. I just find that I never use more than a half of the pot capacity to boil water for food or coffee and would like a smaller stove.

renagde

WKR
I have a MSR Pocket Rocket 2 with a titanium pot setup that I'm seriously considering selling so that I can get the Jetboil Stash. The one thing holding me back from Jetboil has always been the weight but now, they're within an ounce or 2 of my setup, and it's a far more efficient system than the MSR which means having to carry less fuel.

Have had the Flash for years and no issues. Had a concern about igniting in high elevation but did just fine at 10k feet. It’s used all year and would buy again in a heartbeat.
Same here. I've had my Flash about ten years now and never had a single issue. I've used it at altitude and in single digit temps. I'm not even curious about what else is out there.

Koterman

FNG
I've had the JetBoil Flash for the past two years and it has been flawless. With that said, thinking of switching to MSR Pocket Rocket and titanium pot to save space and weight.

Lost.

FNG
I have a jetboil minimo and love it. If going for weight saving, there are much better setups out there. I really like my Soto windmaster and a lightweight pot.

fmyth

WKR
If you plan to use it in cold weather, get one that has a regulator. The three you listed that have mo at the end of the name have regulators. Jetboil doesn't recommend the Flash for temps below 40°. The MSR Windburner and Reactors have regs too. I use a Windburner and have no complaints.
I didn't know this. I have a Flash and have used it in temps as low as 18 deg.

I am looking to get a jet boil to make food and coffee. Which one did you guys get And why? I see there are a few different models

flash
Minimo
Micromo
Zip
Sumo
Flash Java kit - assuming this is the flash with coffee adaptor

thanks
MiniMo, but switched to a Pocket Rocket Pro and Toaks pot to save tons of weight and have a more flexible system. Pot has a bail, so if I lose all my gas I can use it directly on the campfire.

JoshOR

Lil-Rokslider
Another for MSR. I’m on my second jetboil, use it a lot. Has fuel feeding issues from time to time and is inconsistent depending on fuel level. My next will be MSR

Gmul

FNG
I went with jetboil minimo simply because it came on sale. Happy with it so far but don’t have much use on it

CTR

Lil-Rokslider
Currently using a Jetboil Flash and have had some good times and bad. Here in MN used it while snowmobiling a couple times with no issues, a couple other rides along with a couple winter hikes the ignitor wouldn't work so had to bust out the lighter. Has been 50/50 for me in cold temps ranging from 0 to 35

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I’ve had the cheap Zip for years with no issues. Also have a MSR PR2 and titanium pot which is lighter but doesn’t boil nearly as fast as my jet boil

sneaky

"DADDY"
I stand corrected. Insert foot in mouth. Thanks for sharing that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
No need for that. They probably caught so much shit they had to reconsider. Wasn't long ago if you called in and mentioned you were a hunter you got an entirely different response. MSR is a better product and has never had issues with hunters.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Patty

FNG
ive got the jetboil minimo and find it to be a good size and works well, i do however wish that the fuel canister could be packed inside the container to save space, it just barely doesnt fit with the burner in there as well