It’s time to tell all the whiny hiny countries to shut up!

Grundy53

WKR
Really? Who's beating up women?

Surely your not an idiot and fallen for the social media bs calling the real biological woman from Albania a man have you? I know you're smarter than that. She is a real woman. Again, real woman. Not a man.

I mean you realize being trans in Albania is illegal so they would never send a trans athlete to the game in the first place.
Clearly you're well informed... you don't even have the right country.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Yoder

WKR
Really? Who's beating up women?

Surely your not an idiot and fallen for the social media bs calling the real biological woman from Albania a man have you? I know you're smarter than that. She is a real woman. Again, real woman. Not a man.

I mean you realize being trans in Albania is illegal so they would never send a trans athlete to the game in the first place.
"They" have told us:
Mostly peaceful protests
The vaccine, social distancing and masks will keep us from getting covid
Men can get pregnant
There's no inflation
Joe Biden is "sharp as a tack", "the best version of him yet"
It really wasn't the last supper they were mocking during the opening ceremony
Trump is a racist dictator trying to steal democracy

But I'm an idiot? Gaslighting is real.

This "woman" from what I understand could have actually been born with both male and female parts. Unfortunately, it looks like they chose the wrong gender since it is obviously a man.

I just wish all the competitors were still amateurs. This professional athlete stuff needs to stop

Soo.. High school kids? Because the best college athletes are paid. Or do we need to only pick the HS kids who don't have boosters supporting their program?

Personally, there is nothing interesting about watching a competition of "the best athletes not good enough to make money off it" or competitions of who can game the "amateur" status system best. Let the best in the world compete and it becomes interesting.

OP
mtwarden

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ Agreed- it use to suck watching the Soviet Union "amateurs" back in the day; this evens the playing field—only the very best need to apply

Pretty much only watch motorsports and some mountain bike racing these days. Motocross/Supercross, MotoGP, some car racing. Can’t stomach the nonstop controversy and divisiveness that comes with nearly everything else.

IW17

Lil-Rokslider
In all honesty. I didn't even realize the Olympics were happening I got on here a few days ago. I actually use to love watching them, but not much anymore? Just feels staged in away? Not sure how to explain it. Nothing against people watching it, but doesn't feel the same for me anymore. Though the guy from Turkey is a legend in the pistol competition.
signal-2024-08-02-23-34-52-130.jpg

IW17

Lil-Rokslider
The memes have been on point since the clown show started. It's the little things in life folks.

intunegp

WKR
How about the French pole-vaulter that lost due to an oversized pole?

resize

Not to stir the pot, but the best summary on the Imane Khelif outrage I've seen to-date below:

"Let me get this straight. An Italian cop who is hilariously bad at boxing somehow managed to qualify for the olympics, was offended/surprised when she got punched hard in the face by the first marginally competent opponent she faced, gave up and cried, and somehow this is now about trans people in sports."

Yoder

WKR
Not to stir the pot, but the best summary on the Imane Khelif outrage I've seen to-date below:

"Let me get this straight. An Italian cop who is hilariously bad at boxing somehow managed to qualify for the olympics, was offended/surprised when she got punched hard in the face by the first marginally competent opponent she faced, gave up and cried, and somehow this is now about trans people in sports."
This person failed a gender test and was not able to compete in the past. Does that sound normal? Also, regardless of this situation men shouldn't be allowed in women's sports. Especially contact sports. Someone is going to get killed.

Ucsdryder

WKR
This person failed a gender test and was not able to compete in the past. Does that sound normal? Also, regardless of this situation men shouldn't be allowed in women's sports. Especially contact sports. Someone is going to get killed.
I kind of have to agree with others here. She was born with a vagina, let it go. We all have our advantages and disadvantages. Sounds like hers might have been a testicle? 😂

This whole thing has been sensationalized by the media to create hysteria and push an agenda.

We complain about the current generation being lazy but these kids that can’t even vote in many instances have dedicated their lives to being the best of the best…so we should complain about that too!!

Yoder

WKR
I kind of have to agree with others here. She was born with a vagina, let it go. We all have our advantages and disadvantages. Sounds like hers might have been a testicle? 😂

This whole thing has been sensationalized by the media to create hysteria and push an agenda.

We complain about the current generation being lazy but these kids that can’t even vote in many instances have dedicated their lives to being the best of the best…so we should complain about that too!!
The Algerian and Taiwanese boxers embroiled in a dispute over gender in sport at the Paris Games were disqualified from the 2023 World Championships after a sex chromosome test ruled both of them ineligible, the International Boxing Association said on Monday.