Is anyone still making new bows with top and bottom limb stops?

It seems like most companies have gone to either a cable stop or a single limb stop these days. I have a Mathews V3 that I like, but I feel I have to really work to shoot it well. Over the weekend, I picked up my old Prime Rize for kicks. It just felt so much better to me to lock into that hard double limb stop backwall. My groups were great with what felt like very little effort on my part. I know Elite has a limb stop option, but the last 1 I shot only came with a single limb stop. I remember feeling a bit of the same squish that cable stops have.

I can't think of anything except Elite, but you can look into Bomar cable stops, they make them for several bows, and are a very different company than the Bowmar's. They are a long cable stop instead of a peg. I have made something similar for a few years for Mathews, now there's an Austin's stop for Mathews that is the same thing I was making. Really stiffens the backwards.

Here's a selection from LAS

OP
H
I can't think of anything except Elite, but you can look into Bomar cable stops, they make them for several bows, and are a very different company than the Bowmar's. They are a long cable stop instead of a peg. I have made something similar for a few years for Mathews, now there's an Austin's stop for Mathews that is the same thing I was making. Really stiffens the backwards.

Here's a selection from LAS
those Austin stops are interesting. I may have to give them a try.

i do not support Bowmar, so that's a no go for me.

Ho5tile1

WKR
Yea the one thing I wish all my Mathews had was a limb stop my sons bear kuma made in 2018 has the limb stop and it’s very nice. Dont get me wrong the Mathews bows have a good back wall imo and I love to shoot them but that limb stop is where it’s at if you like a stiff wall. I wish there was a way to add one to a Mathews bow..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea the one thing I wish all my Mathews had was a limb stop my sons bear kuma made in 2018 has the limb stop and it’s very nice. Dont get me wrong the Mathews bows have a good back wall imo and I love to shoot them but that limb stop is where it’s at if you like a stiff wall. I wish there was a way to add one to a Mathews bow..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuma had limb stops?

Don't think so, or atleast neither of mine did.

But they were damn good bows.