Iron Will Broadheads

Bringing this back to hopefully get a answer without making a new thread.

I'm looking to switch to iron will collar and broadheads this year. With that what vane setup are you guys running to get good flight?

My current setup is a 29.5 Easton axis 5mm 300 with factory vane setup.

Can I get away with that? Or when I go to order arrows get them with offset or helical?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ganngus

WKR
I don’t exclusively shoot iron wills. Complete pass through on a moose at 75 yds 2 years ago and pass through on my elk at 60yds last year. The Destroy texas whitetail as well.

Robdog20

FNG
I shot 125 solids last year for the first time. I’m now a believer and won’t switch back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ctitus25

Lil-Rokslider
Iron Will's are great! Don't forget about their warranty too. Their customer service is amazing. I had several go through a deer and get dinged up in the rocks after pass-through. I couldn't get them to spin well after that so I contacted Iron Will and they sent me new blade free.

JBenz63

FNG
I shot the 125 solid tips last year and they did great. Full pass through on the elk I shot. Easily sharpened the tip and used the same head on a late season deer. The only con is I missed and lost the arrow & head during a Javelina hunt this year. Broadheads perform great but if you loose it, money wasted