Internet Hunting Forums - who's your favorite online Bad Azzes?

rclouse79

WKR
I will try to keep it classy and not throw out names, but I have one current member blocked. Every time I clicked on a thread he would throw his two cents in a dozen times and none of it was worth reading. It got so bad I looked up his join date, whipped out the calculator and found he averaged over 15 posts a day. Very few can pump out that kind of volume without sacrificing quality. Eventually I read his posts and in my head I heard a chick voice that just needed to get her 40000 words a day out.

Brad Eden.

Remember to support his sponsors, and donate, and don't disagree with any contributing members.

svivian

WKR
I will try to keep it classy and not throw out names, but I have one current member blocked. Every time I clicked on a thread he would throw his two cents in a dozen times and none of it was worth reading. It got so bad I looked up his join date, whipped out the calculator and found he averaged over 15 posts a day. Very few can pump out that kind of volume without sacrificing quality. Eventually I read his posts and in my head I heard a chick voice that just needed to get her 40000 words a day out.
There’s another guy still on here averaging 7 posts per day….

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are they contributing at all? It’s possible to add value with a bad attitude (it does dilute the quality though) and they might not realize it.

rclouse79

WKR
After reading your post I went into defensive mode, thinking I had averaged 7 posts per day. After breaking out the calculator, much to my relief, I was only averaging around a post a day. A post a day keeps the doctor away.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
After reading your post I went into defensive mode, thinking I had averaged 7 posts per day. After breaking out the calculator, much to my relief, I was only averaging around a post a day. A post a day keeps the doctor away.
Ditto - ~1.3 for me. 😅

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Lmao my bad
Don’t apologize. I tell my kids that one of my maxims is that (especially in business) everyone talks too much, and for too long. I also tell them I sometimes am guilty of the same. I figure the same is true for posting and we all benefit from some self-editing.

Maybe except for memes…

KurtR

WKR
I would bet 100 dollars on who that is

Don’t apologize. I tell my kids that one of my maxims is that (especially in business) everyone talks too much, and for too long. I also tell them I sometimes am guilty of the same.

And right about this time they realize this is the fourth time this week they’ve heard the talk. They turn around and walk out. Fwafwow continues talking to no one as he looks out the window thinking, “these kids are lucky to have me.”