Internet Hunting Forums - who's your favorite online Bad Azzes?

redfish

FNG
You know, the digital tough guys that lurk the many hunting sites? Always arguing, always putting your posts down while promoting their own? Dudes that didn't play well with others? Sometimes these e-Bullies teamed up with other internet toughies to form digital "gangs" to double and triple team

Buzz H was one of my favorites but looks like, at least on Rokslide that - HE/BE/ GONE Who are some of your picks?

Last edited:

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Littlebuf.......I think he was legitimate, though. He would not play well with the current crowd.....

Edited to add- @Justin Crossley @Brock A do you guys still stay in touch with him?
Sure do. I haven't seen him in several years as he moved to Idaho but we text regularly. Still the same ole Littlebuf, lol. And yes, he is legitimate, dude has killed alot of animals.

woods89

WKR
Sure do. I haven't seen him in several years as he moved to Idaho but we text regularly. Still the same ole Littlebuf, lol. And yes, he is legitimate, dude has killed alot of animals.
Awesome.

Yeah, he never struck me as a poser at all. In a world of flat brims and manscaping, it's good to know that dudes like him exist! :)

tdhanses

WKR
I’ve always been disappointed I never read the aloneguy thread, so many of you make it sound like an amazing dumpster fire, wonder if Buzz is related to him.

Littlebuf is definitely the OG in the class.