Insane Prices

RichP

Lil-Rokslider
I was just cruising Gunbroker. People are selling powder for a $100 a pound! CRAZY

CZp-01

FNG
It's actually pretty disgusting! Seeing people gouging other people for things they want or need to enjoy shooting sports.

I understand it's a free market and supply and demand. As a reloader, I've never allowed myself to get low enough on supplies to pay the outrageous prices on GB.

Phil j

Lil-Rokslider
I am so glad I gun shops around me who are not gouging and have go supply.

archp625

WKR
My LGS stopped selling bricks of primers and started selling 100ct packs for 15.99.

I stopped shopping there.
Hopefully others followed you. The word on the street in my neck of the woods is my local reloading store is going out of business. Business was really good from beginning to middle of 2020. Then it got to where they couldn't get anything to put of the shelves to keep the lights on.

CZp-01

FNG
Hopefully others followed you. The word on the street in my neck of the woods is my local reloading store is going out of business. Business was really good from beginning to middle of 2020. Then it got to where they couldn't get anything to put of the shelves to keep the lights on.
Hate to see a business close for not being able to get product.

Wrench

WKR
I am sitting on a spare ammo plant and a few shell plates.....so I decided to check ebay to see what they're worth.

O

M

G.

Unreal.

TX_Diver

WKR
Saw a guy on snipershide list primers for $600/1k today!!!:oops::oops::oops::oops:

People can absolutely list items for what they want but $600/k is insane!!! (also if anyone wants to pay that then by all means PM me...)

Rob5589

WKR
Have seen:
Primers at 400.00 per brick
Powder at 650.00 for 8 lbs
RCBS shell holders for 100.00

Stuff comes available, you just have to be quick. I recently bought several shell holders from Scheels at 7.99 each; Varget at normal prices; used brass at reasonable prices. One big issue for online buys is being limited to say, one brick of primers, and having to pay shipping and hazmat. That's where the prices lose their luster.

TX_Diver

WKR
Have seen:
Primers at 400.00 per brick
Powder at 650.00 for 8 lbs
RCBS shell holders for 100.00

Stuff comes available, you just have to be quick. I recently bought several shell holders from Scheels at 7.99 each; Varget at normal prices; used brass at reasonable prices. One big issue for online buys is being limited to say, one brick of primers, and having to pay shipping and hazmat. That's where the prices lose their luster.

a shell holder? Like the little piece that holds the case onto the ram??? That’s possibly worse than the $600 primers...