Innorel tripods anyone?

sr80

WKR
Anyone have any experience with innorel tripods? Seem to be cheap amazon/ebay type tripod. They look decent, hard to find any reviews on them though. I am just looking for a cheapy CF twist lock tripod for my kid. The one that caught my eye is the RT45C

khuber84

WKR
I've been around the innorel RT90C at prs matches. Seemed to be a decent Tripod for the money. Twist locks will eventually go down, even on an RRS Tripod, it's just when it'll happen. The cheap tripods don't have as good of seals to keep dust/dirt out the leg sections as the higher end units. I run a couple leofoto tripods and have had good luck with them. Are you going to be using it for glassing only? Shooting and glassing? If shooting, I'd recommend something with 32mm or larger on the biggest tube, really helps with stability.

Hondo64d

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any experience with innorel tripods? Seem to be cheap amazon/ebay type tripod. They look decent, hard to find any reviews on them though. I am just looking for a cheapy CF twist lock tripod for my kid. The one that caught my eye is the RT45C
I’ve been using the ST344C for quite a while, for both glassing and shooting and have been pretty happy with it.

John

I have ran I believe the innorel 80's or 90 version and they are very sturdy. Was using them mainly for thermal hunting, but now use it when the weather may not be great and using a spotter for a shooting event and want it steady

Tullis94

WKR
I have one as well as several guys I hunt with. We haven't had any issues with the. I will keep buying and recommending them. I use the GT324C for shooting and glassing. Several companies buy these exact same tripods and rebrand them. Then sell for close to double the amazon price. The brand Canati is just one example of this.

Geewhiz

WKR
I’ve got one as well. Used it for a spotter during rifle last season. I like it so far but too early to tell.

OP
sr80

sr80

WKR
Thanks for the replies guys. It would just be for glassing. From the looks of them online they seem to be fairly well built and look to have good features without breaking the bank. I use an outdoorsmans and I’ve tried a few others, mainly a couple Sirui ones but keep coming back to my tried and true outdoorsmans. Might have to try one of these to see for myself.

BLJ

WKR
Had good luck with mine. It’s been passed around amongst our group for about 2 years now with no issues.

Geewhiz

WKR
For me it was camparitively cheap enough to take a gamble. Also, it was one of the only tripods that did not have a center pole and had the other features I was looking for.

bard

Lil-Rokslider
I am interested in one for sheep hunting for glassing as well as shooting off of. A little range time as well for shooting. I am having a tough time on canadian amazon figuring out the weights of just the tripods. Don't want to go over 3 pounds for the tripod.

gearguywb

WKR
I have an 80 that I have glassed/hunted with. Very solid for the $$$.

Plan on putting it up for sale as I got a new one for Christmas :)

I am interested in one for sheep hunting for glassing as well as shooting off of. A little range time as well for shooting. I am having a tough time on canadian amazon figuring out the weights of just the tripods. Don't want to go over 3 pounds for the tripod.
3# will be hard to get on an 80 or 90 with a ball head added

bard

Lil-Rokslider
3# will be hard to get on an 80 or 90 with a ball head added
I am looking at the GT284C and KT254C. not sure if the 254 will be tall enough. It shows 47 inches without using the extension. They list them at 3.2 and 2 pounds without the head. I could live with those weights if they are sturdy compared to my old flimsy aluminum tripod. Hoping to also ditch the bipod which offsets some of the increased weight.

I have a 90 that I have used in one prs match and I use it for predator hunting. Also for my dad and kids for deer hunting if I don’t have to pack it to far as it’s fairly large. Very sturdy and no issues so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used the 90 for some PRS stuff, been pretty happy with it so far. Thinking of picking up an Innorel KT254C for hunting and glassing.