Looking for all around glassing and shooting tripod

bard

Lil-Rokslider
Need to upgrade my tripod. I am rocking an old slik sprint 2 that is a decade and a half old. Have a Benro S2 head that is nice. Tripod did the job well enough up to this point. My spotter is only a 65mm. Just got a Sig Cross rifle and put an arca rail on. Put it on the tripod and realized how flimsy it really is. main uses will be mountain hunting and shooting at the range. I never seem to use the center post while glassing so a tripod without one would be an option although I can not seem to find one tall enough that isnt under 4 pounds. Looking to keep the tripod weight under 3 pounds. Closer to 2 pounds if it's still decent for shooting. Ideally I get a ball head as its better to shoot off. I can always use my Benro s2. I want to ditch the bipod in the mountains so I would like the tripod to be able to lay out almost flat so this eliminates some of the center post types. want to keep price under 250 for tripod and ball head. Any comments on the two below or others to consider would be a great help.