Info on trapper nelson pack

Buster

WKR
Can anybody tell me if the metal frame in the picture is associated with the trapper nelson pack? I received them together from a coworker. I know a bit about trapper nelson packs, but have never seen the metal frame before.
5e9epa6e.jpg
a8unyre5.jpg
remy2usu.jpg

OP
Buster

Buster

WKR
Thanks for the tip. Hopefully I can find out more. I'll post what I find.

OP
Buster

Buster

WKR
That thing looks mint! Tried the email link, but it didn't go through. I google searched trager too, but am not having much luck. Do you have another email address?

OP
Buster

Buster

WKR
I used to do a little taxidermy and did a very similar mount for a buddy. If I can find the pic, i'll post it.

REDMTN

FNG
That's kind of the idea I have as well, saw one with a goat coming out of the bag that was pretty cool too. I ran into a old timer that was packing out a moose with a Trapper Nelson and it really intrigued my interest.

Stid2677

WKR
I used a Trapper for this display.

IMGP2861.jpg

I also have everything to do this with one.

photo-12_zpsd6438c0b.jpg

ytlogger

FNG
Well, kind of new here, so hello all.

To the original question, that metal frame doesn't look like anything Trapper Nelson to me and I've packed my share with them. It does look kind of familiar though, maybe like a Millet.

OP
Buster

Buster

WKR
Well, kind of new here, so hello all.

To the original question, that metal frame doesn't look like anything Trapper Nelson to me and I've packed my share with them. It does look kind of familiar though, maybe like a Millet.

Thanks for the info, I'll search that name.