Incredible development in hunting technology

Choupique

WKR
My mawmaw bought me a nice button up camo long sleeve shirt for Christmas one year. I left and went to the camp excited to wear my new shirt the next day. Next morning, can't find my new shirt.

Later on, my brother is coming out the woods wearing half of my brand new shirt. Cut it off right under the titties. I'm still not done beating his ass over that

I've had tucks pads in my pack just about every hunting trip last few years .. makes a big difference!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Mt Al

WKR
Brother told me about single dude wipes… you know you’re getting old when you carry this in your wallet instead of a condom 😂

I now have a couple in my pack and bino harness ready to rock. Will come in handy now that chili is back on the menu.

View attachment 628784

It's an amazing time to be alive. Game changing innovations coming out on the daily...

Stalker69

WKR
So now we don’t only have “ paper” that is not as decomposable, but for each sheet we have a plastic, foil wrapper that will be on the ground also. And incredible technology seems to be lost.

This is a little long story but quite funny. In my youth I had a good hunting buddy that asked me questions all the time about hunting. Once he asked me how did Indians wipe back in the old days. So being the jokester I have always been, I told him Indians carried little leather bags on their hips with fire starter and such and in the small leather bags and there were small round rocks. The Indians would stop at rivers and pick smooth round rock to wipe with so it was nice and smooth. I never gave it another thought. So a year or two later I am sitting my tailgate waiting for him after the morning hunt and he comes around the bend in the woods looking like he had been attacked by a bear. His hunting jacket and flannel shirt were doubled up under one arm and his rifle in the other. His thermal long john was ripped almost completely off his hairy ass belly, chest and halfway around his back. He came in walking hard and fast madder than a a nest of Hornets. I jumped up and started running to him and I said "what happened to you!", he angrily replied " YOU AND YOUR %#@!*&^% %4#&ING ROUND ROCKS!" , " YOU SOB!, I SMEARED CRAP FROM ONE END OF MY ASS TO THE OTHER!!" TOOK ME THIRTY MINUTES JUST TO GET ALL CRAP OFF MY ASS!! . I busted out laughing and he just got madder. He is one of the hairiest men I know, (h literally has to blows dry when he gets out of the shower). About a year later I gave him a little leather cinch bag with the little Indian beads on it full of polished round rocks. That was 43 years ago and we are still great friends. He still gets a bit pissy at me when I bring it up but we both now get a good laugh over it.

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
Worst poop in the woods story…. Had to grab some wipes quick and my dad threw me some he bought at the gas station… “grime boss” they said…. I had no time to read lables it was HAPPENING…. I was pretty chaffed from days before and I went, wiped, and at that point realized these were for cleaning grease off your hands after working on cars…. Had sandpaper like texture and alcohol in em. LIT ME UP FOR AN HOUR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does every conversation eventually end up being about sex or poop? Not that there’s anything wrong with that… just academic curiosity…. Carry on.

OP
menhaden_man
Had an older buddy years ago that told me a terrible story... he was at an elk camp (truck camping) with a terrible case of monkey ass after a long day on the mountain.

He was so desperate to resolve the issue that he turned to one of those ArmorAll car upholstery wipes. Said it was a terrible idea - set his ass on fire in the worst way.

Can't imagine what chemicals are in there but surely it was not a good evening.

Titan_Bow

WKR
One of the first things I learned to always have in my pack when I was in the Army back in the 90's, was baby wipes or wet wipes. I guess I was more surprised to learn 30 years later that not everyone carries them LOL.