I'm not voting for Trump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me educate you… I'm not voting for Trump!

WHO am I VOTING for - and WHY!

That moment when someone says, "I can't believe you would vote for Trump.”

I simply reply, “I'm not voting for Trump.”

I'm voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.

I'm voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.

I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement and reducing inflation.

I’m voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.

I'm voting for the Electoral College and for the Republic in which we live.

I'm voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law & Order. I am tired of all the criminals having a revolving door and being put back in the street.

I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for keeping our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over the world - to China, Mexico and other foreign countries. I want USA made.

I’m voting for secure borders and have legal immigration. I can’t believe we have actually have flown 380,000 illegal immigrants into our country.

I am voting for doing away with all of the freebies given to all of the illegals and not looking after the needs of the American citizens.

I'm voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.

I'm voting for the unborn babies that have a right to live.

I’m voting for peace progress in the Middle East.

I’m voting to fight against human/child trafficking.

I'm voting for Freedom of Religion.

I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored. I am voting for the return of teaching math, history, and science instead of indoctrination of our children and pronouns.

I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country.

I'm Voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.

WHAT are you voting for?
Trump/Vance 2024…”

If you agree then copy and paste everywhere that you can.

Thanks to "salthunter"! Refuge Forums moderator!

I don't particularly care for Trump as a person, but I'm voting against the lunatic left that's been in power for 4 years while we watch the country stream rolling downhill. I'm voting against child grooming. I think it takes an a-hole like Trump to lead the country in the right direction. You can't compromise with crazies.

TaperPin

WKR
How many elections is Trump going to lose for the Republican Party before that lame horse is put out to pasture? He has been a drain on Republican campaigns at all levels. Before he ever ran the first time I’ve been saying electing him will prove to be a black eye on our party - maga has destroyed what we used to call the GOP. Ronald Reagan couldn’t get elected to a school board today.

KurtR

WKR
How many elections is Trump going to lose for the Republican Party before that lame horse is put out to pasture? He has been a drain on Republican campaigns at all levels. Before he ever ran the first time I’ve been saying electing him will prove to be a black eye on our party - maga has destroyed what we used to call the GOP. Ronald Reagan couldn’t get elected to a school board today.
lets keep that military industrial complex rolling........

1724356686068.png

TaperPin

WKR
lets keep that military industrial complex rolling........

View attachment 754342
You think it needs a single politician to keep going? The high number of retired generals and senators on the payrolls should answer that.

A lot of work went on behind the scenes for small things like ending the Cold War, but I’m impressed you know who the Contras are.

Status
Not open for further replies.