I'm in the short rows

a3dhunter

WKR
Keep, I pray that you have a safe and great hunt, that you are successful beyond your dreams, and that the hunt is everything you've hoped. When the going gets tough as we know it will, know there are plenty of people who only wish they could be where you are, and that you're body is capable of anything if you convince your mind you can do it, keep your spirits up at all times because the next opportunity is just seconds away.
Enjoy the journey that is your hunt!

OP
keep

keep

Lil-Rokslider
Keep, I pray that you have a safe and great hunt, that you are successful beyond your dreams, and that the hunt is everything you've hoped. When the going gets tough as we know it will, know there are plenty of people who only wish they could be where you are, and that you're body is capable of anything if you convince your mind you can do it, keep your spirits up at all times because the next opportunity is just seconds away.
Enjoy the journey that is your hunt!
This has been my favorite post on my goat threads, powerful. Thank you.

Slow and steady Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your ready and will do a great job at getting on your goat! Send pic when you get back to the lodge! I am looking forward to it myself. JJ