Forester or Redding dies
Giraud trimmer
RCBS hand primer
Lyman brass smith powder thrower
RCBS scale

AmmoTex

FNG
Buy good equipment the first time!
Buy the auto powder measure…whatever brand you like..love my RCBS.

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Harrels powder dispenser is/was a game changer for me. Otherwise, my setup is pretty basic.

Dillon 550 press.
Forster honed FL sizing dies and micrometer seating dies
Frankford arsenal cheap vibratory tumblers (at least 2x) for tumbling with rice
Giraud or hendersons trimmer
Autotrickler powder dispenser

I wouldn't do much different. Rockchucker combo kit treated me well.

As far os the shotgun reloading, I would like to sell that Dillon SL900 12-gauge system I have. I don't use that nearly as much as I thought I would. Traded a guy a Knight UL ML for it. Wish I had kept the ML at this point.

I would have skipped a single stage press and got a turret instead. I took out the auto indexer and mostly use my turret like a single stage anyway, but I like having each set of dies on its own swappable plate, all set to the proper depth and ready to go. Even though I have a progressive press now, the turret still gets the most usage by far.

Reed104R

Lil-Rokslider
With components at ridiculous prices and no hope for the future, I typically don't recommend folks getting into reloading. I'm glad I stockpiled everything years ago, when we reloaded because it saved money and allowed us to produce more accurate loads than factory. Neither holds as much truth today.

TaperPin

WKR
Goodby Rockchucker press. It was gifted down the totem pole.

Hello Rebel press. It’s just slightly beefier (22%) than the Rockchucker, otherwise essentially a close relative. Now, I’ve never known anyone who has broke a Rockchucker forming cases let alone simple full length resizing, but I like bigger. Lol

So, to answer the original question, I’d get a RCBS Rebel kit, not the Rockchucker kit. Lol

IMG_0022.jpeg