Idaho vs Oregon

I am vaguely familiar with Idaho, and for something other than boot access, I would call Idaho dirt or trail bike friendly. A ton more trails open for motorcycles than for 4 wheelers.
I have never been in Oregon but would like to know about NF/BLM access there. Will a 4 wheeler benefit you? motorcycle? or can you go everywhere motor legal in a truck?
Help me out please. I live in NC and it's a fur piece out there to find out I didn't need this or I wish I had brought that. If you have a link that would provide the info online for me, please share it.

Idk what you’re going for. Oregon has some great trails to ride on. But if I understand what you are getting at correctly won’t help you hunting. Idaho is way more friendly on road hunters with utv or atv. Oregon if you can’t drive your truck you probably can’t legally be on an atv.

OP
weekender7
Oregon if you can’t drive your truck you probably can’t legally be on an atv.
That's the answer I was looking for. For the most part, Colorado used to be the same way but now they opened almost all of my old stomping grounds to ATV traffic and it completely ruined my spots. Back in the 80's, all you had to do was get 2 miles from the access point and the hunting was great. The last time I hunted there, there were literally tractor trailer flat bed loads of ATV coming in. Places that I could count on year after year to see and hear elk, there was no elk sign at all, just a WORE out ATV trail.