Idaho Spring Bear (Spot and Stalk Hunt)

Hello everyone!
I have posted and been a member on here for a while but this is my first post in the "black bear forum".

My buddy and my are planning for a 2025 Spring Spot and Stalk Black Bear hunt.

I am NOT looking for anyones coordinates or spots or anything like that. As we have started the planning process there is just a TON of options and I am curious if anyone has thoughts or advice on our current plans.

We will be flying into Boise and thinking sometime around the middle of May (but we are flexible if that is too early or late based on your opinions).

We are in great shape and in our 30s so hiking hard is not a issue. We plan to hike in several miles to avoid other hunters, hounds etc.

This is where my questions start for you all with more experience!
1. We were considering the "hells canyon" area. Its only a few hour drive from Boise and seems to be some really cool country.
2. We do not mind "paying to play" if hiring a jet boat is a wise choice that may get us into some better country. i have found a couple of jet boat services that can offer drop offs and pick ups etc. Anyone else ever do this? The hard part is determining where a good drop point or pick up might be. Ideally, just far away from other hunters. This would also allow us to potentially NOT hike in too far from the main river.
3. What time of year would be the best where we can avoid heavy snow? Mid May normally in the clear?
4. Any other advice worth considering?

Any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated! Feel free to PM me.

I am sure I will think if more questions as the trip nears but that is all I have for now

@Silas_Norris , my son and I are also heading out there for 7-8days (From Georgia) around May 21st to the Hells Canyon area. This week looks to be the best option for the moon and our schedule. I’m going to follow this thread, but there are a lot of good threads that have some good insight as to locations, etc.