Idaho residents, PLEASE HELP if you are able!

I'll do my best to make a long story short!

Me, my brother, and two friends had plans of taking another trip west to hunt deer and elk in Idaho. In the end my 2 friends ended up with tags in the same unit and my brother and I ended up with tags in a different unit close by. One of my friends found out he's having a baby the same time frame and won't make it, my brother had a career/moving change somewhat unexpectedly and also won't be able to make it.

Now we are down to 2 hunters and trying to hunt the same unit. We have the paperwork figured out with Idaho game and fish to transfer my brother's tag to my friend, only caveat being we are going to arrive on a Saturday and the tag needs to be picked up during normal business hours. We got the ok from fish and game to have another individual pick up the tag and I'm hoping one of you fine gentlemen may be able to help!

Please feel free to DM me if you are willing to help. It'd be greatly appreciated!

FYI we will be traveling from North Dakota to McCall Idaho, so nearly anywhere along the interstate/highway system will work!

eye_zick

Lil-Rokslider
Just a thought - you could have about anyone pick them up and overnight them to you...