Idaho otc deer tag question

I’m hoping to buy a nonresident deer tag tomorrow but unfortunately I have to work (outside work). Was wondering if I could have the website pulled up on my phone if that would work? Would I be able to close my phone at all or would the screen have to be on all the time with the website pulled up? Thanks

wnelson14

WKR
I’m hoping to buy a nonresident deer tag tomorrow but unfortunately I have to work (outside work). Was wondering if I could have the website pulled up on my phone if that would work? Would I be able to close my phone at all or would the screen have to be on all the time with the website pulled up? Thanks
They say you can close and when you log back in you will be in the same spot, but I would trust Biden more then the Idaho go outdoors process

Deucebump

WKR
I cant remember if I closed mine last year or not. I know I was “in que” for over 8 hours.

Do you guys remember if we can buy our general license when we get our chance to pick a unit tag, or does it need to be bought prior to getting in que?

Locking your screen shouldn’t be a problem and as to the question above IDFG email they sent the other day said to wait until you get in to buy your license

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy

Lil-Rokslider
Do they allow or require payment at the time of drawing a tag or is that done later?

OP
M
Also, I haven’t created my account yet and it appears it’s too late to do that. Will I be able to do that after being out on the waitlist?

Jimmy

Lil-Rokslider
Have to log in to be in the waiting room, and the website has been temporarily shut down during the event which looks like you would need to get to to create an account.

Paully_CA

FNG
Finally got to front of the line and then got a message saying there was a problem and that I'd have to get back in line at the back. Anyone else have this problem?

tbowers

Lil-Rokslider
As of right now there is 85 LOLO 1 left, 113 LOLO B. 18 Palouse B. 336 Panhandle B . 35 Selway A.
Everything else is sold out

armedhiker

Lil-Rokslider
Finally got to front of the line and then got a message saying there was a problem and that I'd have to get back in line at the back. Anyone else have this problem?
samething happened to me. Got to my number then kicked me out and started again.