Idaho NR Draw Bill… thoughts?

ehayes

Lil-Rokslider
keep the no point system. Selfishly I like the way it is on December 1st.

I just hope they do their research to implement a system that works rather than act on emotion of people complaining. The complaint will never stop. But it makes sense to seek out ways to improve.

PredatoronthePrairie

Lil-Rokslider
keep the no point system. Selfishly I like the way it is on December 1st.

I just hope they do their research to implement a system that works rather than act on emotion of people complaining. The complaint will never stop. But it makes sense to seek out ways to improve.

Talk about selfishly wanting to keep it. Then say keep emotion out of it...

LostWapiti

Lil-Rokslider
Talk about selfishly wanting to keep it. Then say keep emotion out of it...
I can see he side as I personally do well with the current system but would also like to see it change as I realize it is very unfair for many and makes it near impossible for parties.

I’m willing to give up some for the greater good and to see all Americans get a fair shot 🇺🇸

fatlander

WKR
I’m willing to give up some for the greater good and to see all Americans get a fair shot

Something that rubs me wrong is nonresident aliens come out of the same pool of tags as nonresident Americans. Our collective federal tax dollars pay for forest management, infrastructure, schools, social programs, agricultural incentives etc in the state the tags are coming from. Aliens pay nothing. Heck, we pay for most of their defense budgets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheTone

WKR
Something that rubs me wrong is nonresident aliens come out of the same pool of tags as nonresident Americans. Our collective federal tax dollars pay for forest management, infrastructure, schools, social programs, agricultural incentives etc in the state the tags are coming from. Aliens pay nothing. Heck, we pay for most of their defense budgets.

I’d be curious how many people you are actually talking about, I can’t think the number of non resident aliens hunting Idaho, let alone applying for tags is very big

fatlander

WKR
I’d be curious how many people you are actually talking about, I can’t think the number of non resident aliens hunting Idaho, let alone applying for tags is very big

1 is 1 too many, it’s more than 1.

Last edited: