Idaho Moose/Goat/Sheep draw results

bergie

Lil-Rokslider
I can't be the only one patiently waiting for the results to pop. Here is when they have been posted the last five years:

Friday 5/19/23 - 12:55pm
Thursday 5/19/22 - 10:45am
Thursday 5/13/21 - 9:40am
Friday 5/15/20 - 10:11am

I can't be the only one patiently waiting for the results to pop. Here is when they have been posted the last five years:

Friday 5/19/23 - 12:55pm
Thursday 5/19/22 - 10:45am
Thursday 5/13/21 - 9:40am
Friday 5/15/20 - 10:11am

I’m being more patient than I usually am about it, but I still don’t know why it takes more than 1 week for somebody to push a button and run a simple draw with no points and very few tags. It used to be they told everyone they had to wait a week for mail in applications, then verify eligibility, then certify results and the results still came out around the same time. Seems the lack of mail in applications should have shortened the window on results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta make sure they can "arrange" the draw results.

I agree, freaking stupid at how long they take to post results. Even worse with the non trophy species--halfway through June and you're supposed to arrange vacation time for hunts that are only months away.

I’ll take disappointment over regret! Name is in the hat for a sheep tag
I feel the same every year, this is year 7 for me for OIL, but first time putting in for sheep. So far have been shut out on moose and goat but this is the year.

I feel the same every year, this is year 7 for me for OIL, but first time putting in for sheep. So far have been shut out on moose and goat but this is the year.

I’m going on year 15, I have a buddy who has put in for sheep twice(one Cali and one Rocky) and goat once and drawn each time. Some people are just lucky, I’m not one of them usually but it doesn’t stop me from trying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta make sure they can "arrange" the draw results.

I agree, freaking stupid at how long they take to post results. Even worse with the non trophy species--halfway through June and you're supposed to arrange vacation time for hunts that are only months away.

I'm sure you're right.

I mean it makes complete sense that they could "rig" the draw results in this day and age without anyone figuring it out or any whistle blowers coming forward.

Since there are no points I don’t keep track of all the unsuccessful Idaho OILs but I’m sure this one puts me in the 20s solid. Some day…

Back