Idaho Controlled Hunt Results 24

wyojdubya

Lil-Rokslider
I learned today I didn't draw either of my late season hunts. I know this because I got a wedding invitation for September 20, right in the middle of when I'd planned a general season fallback outing.

PLhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I learned today I didn't draw either of my late season hunts. I know this because I got a wedding invitation for September 20, right in the middle of when I'd planned a general season fallback outing.
I have never allowed a wedding to interfere with a hunt. They should know better. If they don't then I don't know them well enough to be that important at their wedding and can miss it.

Thinking now this year we buck the Monday trend. Here's to tomorrow gents

The vendor ran the black hills portion of the South Dakota draw on Friday. I’m assuming they will run South Dakota west river tomorrow and then Idaho on Tuesday but who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is the vendor Idaho uses? Are they hiring?

Looking at their careers page it looks like they’ll pay somebody $12/hr to answer the phones remotely. It’s no wonder they can’t get a draw run in a timely manner, that pay rate is sure to attract the best and the brightest.

Update, they didn’t finish running South Dakota’s draw today either. My theory is, they saw my name as having drawn a tag and had to double check with Idaho to see if I’m blackballed in South Dakota as well.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I put in for moose this year just so I get to casually look at this thread and chuckle…

In all reality we have a bunch of people that put in for tags that if they draw we will be going and helping them on the hunt so it’s still a big deal… just nothing for me lol

I put in for moose this year just so I get to casually look at this thread and chuckle…

In all reality we have a bunch of people that put in for tags that if they draw we will be going and helping them on the hunt so it’s still a big deal… just nothing for me lol
I’m never hopeful for myself. Everyone I help apply is way luckier than I am so I’m always more pumped for their results. I have yet to pull a tag in Idaho even with 6 years in the resident pool.