Idaho Controlled Hunt Results 24

BAKPAKR

WKR
Maybe if all the children on here would stop bumping this thread posting how many times they check their portals in between snack times I wouldnt have had to waste 20 mins of my life in microsoft paint!! :)

One of my buddies sent me something similar yesterday morning so I texted him back that I canceled the flight reservation I had for an earlier archery hunt and rebooked for his hunt. 😀

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
One of my buddies sent me something similar yesterday morning so I texted him back that I canceled the flight reservation I had for an earlier archery hunt and rebooked for his hunt. 😀

Haha yea I’ve done that to friends in the past. One year I drew a sheep and elk tag in Nevada and my hunting buddies hated me for a week!

TVW

Lil-Rokslider
I heard they just need a few more hours to make sure they get all the tags situated for the commissioners and their families. Takes awhile because they had to make sure to get tags for all the Elected Officials and big money donors worked out first.

bpeay4

Lil-Rokslider
Waiting for the Idaho draw results is like waiting for the powerball numbers. in most states we know our points and if we are going to draw usually. Idaho is so nerveracking

It would be cool if they gave you a hint. Before officially releasing the results, send out “You drew!” Emails but don’t say which tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not today, the vendor is busy running the South Dakota deer draw. And in case anybody is as wondering, South Dakota’s deadline was Monday the 17th. At this point I can only assume IDFG makes the vendor wait just to see us suffer

rclouse79

WKR
I saw a couple guys walking into Sheel’s with IDFG hats on. The thought crossed my mind to offer them $20 for some inside info. I wonder how many people actually know beforehand.

I heard they just need a few more hours to make sure they get all the tags situated for the commissioners and their families. Takes awhile because they had to make sure to get tags for all the Elected Officials and big money donors worked out first.

Exactly

Don’t you remember, they cured that nonsense when they went to the new third party vendor.