Idaho Controlled Hunt Results 24

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
3 daughters that all want to hunt, grandma, grandpa, mom are all going to apply for them next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that’s cool they all have hunters saftey and licenses. Couldn’t imagine asking grandma to go do that now lol.

that’s cool they all have hunters saftey and licenses. Couldn’t imagine asking grandma to go do that now lol.

“Ok now grandma, here’s your Rokslide username that I think suits your personality. Make sure you hop on three weeks before the results have ever been historically released and ask strangers when they think results will get posted.

What’s that? No you can’t talk politics or bash sponsors, otherwise say whatever….”

WRO

WKR
“Ok now grandma, here’s your Rokslide username that I think suits your personality. Make sure you hop on three weeks before the results have ever been historically released and ask strangers when they think results will get posted.

What’s that? No you can’t talk politics or bash sponsors, otherwise say whatever….”

She only shoots 30 cal, so that maybe a problem..

bergie

Lil-Rokslider
1718733131416.png
Could be this week. No suspense for me as I already struck out on sheep so good luck to all the others out there. Preferably anyone who won't pick up their tag in time so I can get back in on the 2nd draw.

So the biologists can make the very best and most scientifically scientific decisions possible when it comes to populations and tag allocations

False

We are still running off of last years allocations(aside from a few doe tags they cut after the hard winter)

They’ll set tag numbers and seasons again in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of miss the old days of being able to check the "backdoor". It was kind of a fun little game to play. Once somebody let the cat out of the bag, it was a race to check results before everyone else checking shut the system down. The denial email is kinda lame.