Idaho Controlled Hunt Results 24

OrangeMan73

Lil-Rokslider
Who's ready for that magical email that comes in way too late EVERY year?

Any speculation on when results are coming out this year? I know the trophy results came out way earlier than historical precedent, so maybe we wont have to wait until July...

I've got high hopes this year and feel pretty good about my chances....

downthepipe

Lil-Rokslider
You must have got a little jealous of the CA and OR boys and needed a thread of your own! Ill guess June 25.

My 10 year old is in for the first time. Hoping he takes all the luck! As I explain to my wife and kids every year, 5% draw odds (for a resident) is like walking into a room of 20 people and being chosen out of that group. On average it will take 20 years to draw it. Of course mathematically one person will draw it 3 times in that period and one person won’t draw in 60 years!!

Last edited:
I'm getting a little aggressive with the time line. I'm going with EOB June 21st. I don't have much in the queue this year since I struck out on moose. My girls are in for a few hunts though.

OP
OrangeMan73

OrangeMan73

Lil-Rokslider
I'm getting a little aggressive with the time line. I'm going with EOB June 21st. I don't have much in the queue this year since I struck out on moose. My girls are in for a few hunts though.
Love it. I could get on board with that date. Today would be better though.😜

Love it. I could get on board with that date. Today would be better though.😜
They turned the trophy hunts out early this year, maybe we'll be in for a surprise. However, as long as we don't know, we still have a dog in the fight!:ROFLMAO:

You must have got a little jealous of the CA and OR boys and needed a thread of your own! Ill guess June 25.

My 10 year old is in for the first time. Hoping he takes all the luck! As I explain to my wife and kids every year, 5% draw odds (for a resident) is like walking into a room of 20 people and being chosen out of that group. On average it will take 20 years to draw it. Of course mathematically one person will draw it 3 times in that period and one person won’t draw in 60 years!!
My twins turned 10 a couple years ago, put them in for youth deer, elk, pronghorn. They BOTH drew deer and elk. Was a very busy, exciting fall, hope your kiddo draws!

JMundy84

Lil-Rokslider
I'm hoping tomorrow it seems like Tuesday is a common day for results to come out

rclouse79

WKR
Is anyone that draws going to gift their tag to their child?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I put in for a rifle bull tag. As long as I am still allowed to buy a general archery tag, I would sign it over to my 14 year old son.