Idaho 2nd Super Hunt Draw Results

I checked my account. Looks like they have selected because mine says “not selected” per the usual on my draws lol

sneaky

"DADDY"
The deadline for apps wasn't until the 15th, you posted this on the 14th. There's anxious, and then there's asking for results before the deadline to apply kind of anxious lol

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

OP
M

MtnW

WKR
The deadline for apps wasn't until the 15th, you posted this on the 14th. There's anxious, and then there's asking for results before the deadline to apply kind of anxious lol

Really?
You are a expert or work for Idaho game Dept.?
You might want to cross check your facts there Sneaky before going off !
Deadline WAS August 10th and the DRAW ON THE 16th!
LOL
MtnW

sneaky

"DADDY"
Really?
You are a expert or work for Idaho game Dept.?
You might want to cross check your facts there Sneaky before going off !
Deadline WAS August 10th and the DRAW ON THE 16th!
LOL
MtnW
Perhaps YOU should check YOUR facts. Super Hunt deadline was on the 10th, second controlled hunt application period was August 5th-15th. I don't need to work for IDFG to be able to read the drawing period deadlines. Results will be out sometime this week, because leftover tags for any controlled hunts will be sold over the counter on August 26th, first come first served.

OP
M

MtnW

WKR
Perhaps YOU should check YOUR facts. Super Hunt deadline was on the 10th, second controlled hunt application period was August 5th-15th. I don't need to work for IDFG to be able to read the drawing period deadlines. Results will be out sometime this week, because leftover tags for any controlled hunts will be sold over the counter on August 26th, first come first served.

Really??
You might want to read the heading of the thread “Idaho Second Super Hunt Results” !!
You might want to go on the IDGF website…..CLEARLY states August 10th deadline
Reading comprehension 101 LOL

sneaky

"DADDY"
Results are out. Good luck to everyone, nada this go around for me.

OP
M

MtnW

WKR

Sneaky, were you ever able to comprehend that the 2ND Super Hunt Drawing Deadline for Application was AUGUST 10th?? Didn’t see where you corrected your self on your smart ass comments.
MtnW