I propose the “Fair opportunity in America’s Outdoors Act”

txjustin

Lil-Rokslider
Couldn’t agree more all these guys get in here and butch about western states cutting opportunities to non res when most these guys get in the east get multiple whitetail tags every year

Nonresidents can come to Texas and kill the same amount of whitetail I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder

WKR
I propose more Diversity, Inclusion and Equity in hunting. We need tag quotas for every ethnic group and gender. If you don't make a lot of money, we should charge the rich people more for their tags so the poor get theirs for free. Obese people should be allowed to hunt from motorized vehicles of any kind. If you are fit, you have to walk. We also need open borders. No more state hunting licenses. We're all in this together.

cmahoney

WKR
I propose more Diversity, Inclusion and Equity in hunting. We need tag quotas for every ethnic group and gender. If you don't make a lot of money, we should charge the rich people more for their tags so the poor get theirs for free. Obese people should be allowed to hunt from motorized vehicles of any kind. If you are fit, you have to walk. We also need open borders. No more state hunting licenses. We're all in this together.

I think there is a cabinet position for you at the White House, then on to an Ivy League college to teach. Or an MSNBC show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z71&Gun

Lil-Rokslider
100%. We need equity. You also shouldn't need ID to get a hunting license or tags because that's racist. We need to introduce plant based game animals so that it's inclusive to vegans.

Brunson84

Lil-Rokslider
I believe that would break an honest man, no telling what kind of false "identities" would be on a license application if it gets you a tag lol

I'd have to agree with the majority here, the state should take care of its residents first. If you enjoy taking game in a certain state, there is nothing stopping you from becoming a resident. I really liked the idea of living and hunting in Alaska, so I moved to Kodiak and never looked back.

JjamesIII

WKR
You do not own the animals, the state does. We are a Republic not a Democracy. All the roads to get to the henting are owned and maintained by the state so consider it a toll instead of a tax. And a trophy fee instead of a permission slip.
Sorry you’re so misguided. Government is for the people by the people. It works for us, NOT the other way around. We own the land, waters, including the game and fish that occupy it. We own the infrastructure such as the roads you mentioned.
People like you conflate the concepts of rights and privileges, and by doing so, ignorantly allow freedoms to erode. We aren’t subservient to the government, it’s the other way around- don’t lose sight of that. Exercise the freedoms you have, or they will be lost. People with your mindset lay down and let “privileges” be revoked.

• Haha
Reactions: 307

AG8

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry you’re so misguided. Government is for the people by the people. It works for us, NOT the other way around. We own the land, waters, including the game and fish that occupy it. We own the infrastructure such as the roads you mentioned.
People like you conflate the concepts of rights and privileges, and by doing so, ignorantly allow freedoms to erode. We aren’t subservient to the government, it’s the other way around- don’t lose sight of that. Exercise the freedoms you have, or they will be lost. People with your mindset lay down and let “privileges” be revoked.
State government, no? By the People (of the state), For the People (of the state)?

87TT

WKR
This^^^^^^^
The people of each state own the animals in that state and can set a price for the use of them. The people of each state own the roads and highways in that state. The people who live in those states elect the lawmakers that set the rules and fees for use of state property. Game laws, sales tax, gas tax etc.

the federal government has no rights to say what a state does or not do as long as it does not violate the constitution. In all honesty it is questionable if the constitution allows the federal government to legally own the land it does. It completely baffles me why people are so upset that a state would limit non resident access for hunting. If you truly love the outdoors and hunting why live in a state that doesn't provide what you want in life? Why don't you understand that people that live and endure what it requires to live places that "sought after" game live deserve more rights to those animals than people that possess enough money to chase them for the fun of it? Above all that, if you have money to travel and hunt your not doing it to feed your family, your sport/trophy hunting.