Hunting, homesteading or both

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
I give a lot of what I kill away. This last season I gave away all I killed. 3 fat young alfalfa fed does to some of my friends that wanted / needed the meat.
We get all of our beef for free so I give away all of my game to try to help people who I need or will use the meat.
Ive been getting depredation tags from the farms I work/help on and so it works out good. The game is quality alfalfa fed from living in the fields all year. The people I give it to really enjoy it.

OP
Celtictruth
I give a lot of what I kill away. This last season I gave away all I killed. 3 fat young alfalfa fed does to some of my friends that wanted / needed the meat.
We get all of our beef for free so I give away all of my game to try to help people who I need or will use the meat.
Ive been getting depredation tags from the farms I work/help on and so it works out good. The game is quality alfalfa fed from living in the fields all year. The people I give it to really enjoy it.
That is a great way to help folks in need or who want the wild meat while you still get to enjoy hunting. My kids always load up on meat for their houses as well. I love it when the meat we harvest help others.