Hunting Boots

I have 2 pair of Zamberlans one insilated the other light weight. Both were less than 200 bucks on sale and both are awesome.

i will let you know when i get a better chance to wear them and test them out doing some actually hiking with them. work is to busy right now hard to find extra time.

I think I might try those Asolos. I signed up for the coupon but haven't got one yet. Anyone have that 40% coupon they would want to share? Thanks.

I couldn't get the 40% coupon to work either so I called customer service and they said it was expired so she gave me a twenty percent key code. I told her I liked the forty percent one better and we settled on a thirty percent code she gave me over the phone. Sorry I didn't write it down, call em they'll take care of ya.

Given that I'm hard on footwear, and have certain orthopedic and podiatric issues, I don't have any boots at your price point.
I can say however that, for me, spending the coin on good quality footwear has paid huge dividends. I would rather carry a little heavier sleeping bag than use boots that won't stand up to the rigors I put them through. For me the various Wildland Firefighter Boots have worked best as a hunting boot.

Back