Hunter Orange Grab-it II

Just an update, he is still working on the panel and hopefully I'll get one by early next week. Will post up pictures then. Thanks

Sounds good, am looking forward to seeing one. I contacted him and will be getting one as well.

Funny, because I always wondered why Kifaru only sold brown colored grab it or kill kit bags. You put that bag down in low light and it's easy to misplace. Not ideal in my book. Much rather have orange. I only buy knives with orange colored handles as well. That said if Kifaru did't want a special run in orange, then just go buy some Eagle Creek bags. They're just as light and high quality. I have a few of the orange and neon green bags. They're great. Here is a kit, but you can buy the individually as well.
https://www.rei.com/product/830417/eagle-creek-pack-it-specter-cube-set

Another update:

Sorry guys for the long wait, I will be receiving mine by the end of the week. Should have ordering info by then too. Again sorry for the wait, he has been very busy.

Well here it is,

I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I'm liking it so far. Email David at [email protected] for ordering

NTColorado Hunter Orange Panel

20160624_211701.jpg

Can be attached to frame or even any dock and lock tabs.
20160624_211750.jpg

20160624_212028.jpg

Side shot, again it can be attached to any of the tabs or webbing
20160624_211733.jpg

Even has a sleeve pocket on back, great for documents/maps etc
20160624_2120531.jpg

Back