Hunt redi upland vest

Boch5473

FNG
Do any of you bird hunters use any of the Hunt Redi vests? Just wondering how the shoulder straps are. Thick or thin padding and are yoi having any trouble with gun mounting due to the straps? Thanks

I use the final rise vest and have no problems. Just got setup this morning in ks for a week of hunting. The strap is pretty thin and doesn’t cause any problems with shouldering the gun for me.

OP
B

Boch5473

FNG
I use the final rise vest and have no problems. Just got setup this morning in ks for a week of hunting. The strap is pretty thin and doesn’t cause any problems with shouldering the gun for me.
Yea i've looked into final rise and that's a big selling point with the nonpadded straps plus quality. I was also looking at the Hunt Redi vest and trying to find out how thick their padding is on their harness. Looked all over youtube and other places but no mention of it. Thanks and good luck in KS.

WKR
We used a Hunt Redi vest at a Drahthaar Armbruster Event for fundraising. They are very nicely thought out vest built by serious bird hunters.

Jon S

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got a hunt redi, no problem, send me a pm and I’ll send some pics to your cell if you’d like. Don’t recall the thickness ever crossed my mind, second season using it and love it