Hoyt Torrex Side Bar/ Hoyt SL Mount

Dylan Sluis

Lil-Rokslider
Just wanted to make this thread in case anyone else wanted to put a side bar on their torrex/xt or any hoyt boys without a sidebar mount but have a lower quiver hole. I didn't know if the SL mount would work but I decided to chance it because I figured I could make it work, and it actually works really nice. I know you can put a bracket on the front bar mount to run a back bar but I didn't want that and wanted the bar mounted lower for better balance. The SL mount does indeed fit into the lower quiver bracket. You just need a different bolt. You need a 1/4-20 by 3/4" button head stainless steel screw and a 1/4" stainless steel lock washer. i spray painted the head of the screw and the lock washer black so they match my black bow. The mount is actually quite solid and I really have to push on the bar to get it to move. I'm happy with how it works and if anyone else wants to do this it's a very viable option for mounting a back bar. Now my bow balances 100x better. If you have any questions feel free to ask

IMG_1017.jpgIMG_1016.jpgIMG_1012.jpg

Mata

FNG
This is awesome, thx for the tip bro. But it looks like you can’t run a two peace quiver with it. id definitely run this for 3-D Archery, but I love my two-piece quiver for hunting. 🤙🏽