How’s your fuel prices

Spike elk

WKR
It dropped overnight near me. Who do I blame with an “FU” for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty easy. How about blaming the people who took the country from energy independent right back to sucking the oil teat of our enemies and paying out the nose for it. These high prices are self inflicted. Kind of like big brother taking little brothers arm and hitting little brother with it while saying "quit hitting yourself." Celebrating a minor price drop down from crazy fuel prices is like a football team spiking the football when they score a TD in the 4th quarter but are behind 72-7.

Backyard

WKR
Pretty easy. How about blaming the people who took the country from energy independent right back to sucking the oil teat of our enemies and paying out the nose for it. These high prices are self inflicted. Kind of like big brother taking little brothers arm and hitting little brother with it while saying "quit hitting yourself." Celebrating a minor price drop down from crazy fuel prices is like a football team spiking the football when they score a TD in the 4th quarter but are behind 72-7.

Wow! Tell us how you really feel. Don’t hold back.

JeffP_Or

WKR
Yesterday:
$4.79 for low grade in the PDX suburbs
$4.89 in PDX [higher city business taxes].

But hey, we just passed a law that says we can pump our own gas here in Oregon now! Which, after talking with a few attendants, isn't actually going too well.....they were repairing one hose ripped off and were out of spill kits due to "premature-fueling".....don't ask me how these things happen.

Oh and there is no price difference between self-serve and full-serve; they covered that in the new law and it is not allowed.

Last edited:
~$3.15 in North Texas.
Get ready for high Propane and Heating Oil Prices again this winter... top off before you get into winter.

jenkinsd

FNG
~$3.15 in North Texas.
Get ready for high Propane and Heating Oil Prices again this winter... top off before you get into winter.
We had a long winter last year in N/E CA., 3 cords of wood and $1K for propane. Hard for folks that are retired.

Backyard

WKR
It appears to be going down again around here. Saw $3.15/gal on the way into work this morning. Who can we blame for this? FDJT.

DJF3864

FNG
$3.15 for regualr around me (NH). I read an article on the gas prices dropping and it mentioned that it had to do with the switch to a more "winter" blend in the gas that is cheaper to produce (think less or different detergents / additives / etc).

I don't know shit about fuel production just stating what I saw on the internet so that it for what's it worth.