How’s your fuel prices

colersu22

WKR
Paid $3.29 this morning for diesel and $3.49 yesterday for 87. Diesel was $2.70 in November in western Wa

Mosby

WKR
My son is traveling today. I think he paid $3.19 for gas in Indiana. Just keeps getting better.

I bought gas yesterday in rural east Texas for $2.47 and filled up two cans of diesel for my tractor for 2.68.

wtrbrdm

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Just came wheels down in VA from CO....east on I70 in my little 2.8 Duramax....definitely hit the wallet harder this drive than my last cross country in December.

When I fish out of San Diego....I fuel up in Yuma AZ to avoid CA diesel as I can make it back there when I escape.. Wonder what it's like in southern CA now...,I'm guessing bananas.

rayporter

WKR
i have no idea but customers were sure as heck pizzed off. one station had hi test and we filled the car. i filled the diesels up last week. we are goin off this week end with the truck and i plan on taking an extra 5 gal of tractor fuel -just in case.

i think i will paint a sign on the curb that biden stopped the fuel delivery trucks. should make things interesting.

Shooter28

FNG
Averaging $3.30 for 93 oct around here. I pulled into one station last week without paying attention to fill up. F*king $4.50/gallon which resulted in almost $100 to fill up. Not a fun surprise. Now I pay more attention before starting to fill.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Not enough. The US has a high break even pricer per barrel due to so much of our production being shale. There is a reason the Saudi's and OPEC manipulated the price down and Trump was correct every time he complained about them doing so as that reason was to squeeze out American production.

Don't get me wrong. I hate hight prices at the pump, but oil states need the revenue and American oil jobs are tied to profits, which require a high cost per barrel and in turn increases prices at the pump. Anyone arguing for low prices is inadvertently arguing to kill American oil jobs and against US oil production.

Of course, as high fuel prices effect many other things, those jobs come at a cost to othe sectors and if prices get too high it will drive a long term shift away from oil that will also hurt those jobs.