How’s your fuel prices

OMB

WKR
$3.99/gallon in Milwaukee suburbs. I sincerely hope all of those suburban housewives in my area that couldn't stand the mean tweets are happy now having their husbands pay double to fill up their Yukon.

Seeing a few $4.50’s and $4.60’s now. Some stations had a $0.80-$1.00 increase in the last 5 days.

I’m sooo glad I’ll be living out in the woods again this summer and take advantage of nature’s bounty. Be a good year to make a goal of going into town no more than 5 times this summer!

$4.00 for regular unleaded
$4.60 for diesel.

My biggest question is how high will they go? I saw a few forecasts that they are expected to peak around Memorial Day my area is said to see around $4.30-$4.50 then be around $3.80 by next December- but that’s all forecasting and speculation. Lots of variables go into play.

Everything has been going up in price, now this will make everything rise even higher. Ironically the last time we saw high fuel prices, we also experienced a struggling economy…. Time will only tell.

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
Driving to work yesterday I went by a WAWA and they were at $4.45 for Regular. Coming home they had their sign shut off.

Hard times my friends.
9a5ff4ef3ad15f104917a32835e2d652.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
Funny as.

In Illinois we have a 19cent just because gas tax ... on top of all the other taxes on fuel, Pritzker claims its for infrastructure ie roads, bridges but we know its for new toilets he took out in his mansion in Chicago to avoid taxes but got caught now they need to be replaced,
Gas in my area is 4.69 and going up daily and I don't even live in Chicago

lab-roamer

Lil-Rokslider
Watch it shoot up like a rocket now with the Russian import ban. Also hearing rumors stations and suppliers are running out of diesel?! Anyone experience this?

OP
B

Brooks

WKR
Work truck has a 38 gallon fuel tank on it…fuel hitting the $5.00 per gallon mark. FJB !

CorbLand

WKR
Work truck has a 38 gallon fuel tank on it…fuel hitting the $5.00 per gallon mark. FJB !
When I first got my drivers license I had a 79 Ford that had 40 gallons (2 tanks). Fuel was 4.10 a gallon and filling it up as a 14 year old was a massive kick in the sack. I would blast "Rape Me" by Nirvana when I had to fill up. Got a lot of chuckles with that one. Might have to find that CD again.

ODB

WKR
E80AF45A-49E6-437A-B8D3-C607F60ABCDE.jpeg
Watch it shoot up like a rocket now with the Russian import ban. Also hearing rumors stations and suppliers are running out of diesel?! Anyone experience this?

Yes it surely will.

I heard Psaki say: the Biden admin pumped more oil in the IS than in trumps first year in office.

Yeah, dumb ass, his FIRST year in office. The crude oil production graph does not lie:

ToolMann

WKR
Headed out for a tank of diesel in my truck in a few mins. I'll be sure to stretch first. Hope they kiss me when it's over at least.

ToolMann

WKR
When I first got my drivers license I had a 79 Ford that had 40 gallons (2 tanks). Fuel was 4.10 a gallon and filling it up as a 14 year old was a massive kick in the sack. I would blast "Rape Me" by Nirvana when I had to fill up. Got a lot of chuckles with that one. Might have to find that CD again.
I'll be pulling this up on Spotify when I fill up this morning. Classic.

AZ8

WKR
$4.09 for 87, $4.69 Premium this morning. Brutal!

Wonder if guys are going to be dumping those $65K trucks? Might be some deals coming soon. Lol