How’s your fuel prices

Maybe you should thank Putin. Or even the greedy crude providers that raise prices everytime someone farts.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
If politicians in this country would invest in domestic oil production instead of utopian climate change mumbo jumbo, our reliance on foreign energy wouldn't be near as impactful. The disgusting irony of it all is that we are too high and mighty to produce our own oil, but we're happy to buy it from others. The optics of the USA being a dominant oil producer would tarnish our sterling reputation in world. Absolute insanity. 🤯

If politicians in this country would invest in domestic oil production instead of utopian climate change mumbo jumbo, our reliance on foreign energy wouldn't be near as impactful. The disgusting irony of it all is that we are too high and mighty to produce our own oil, but we're happy to buy it from others. The optics of the USA being a dominant oil producer would tarnish our sterling reputation in world. Absolute insanity. 🤯
Orange and oil bad!!!

EPA regulations and production hinderance Is just blood money to foreign governments in disguise of Environmental protections..

3.99 for diesel this morning.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe you should thank Putin. Or even the greedy crude providers that raise prices everytime someone farts.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
We would thank Putin, but Putin was not the one that shut down the Keystone pipeline his first day in office, nor was Putin the one that stopped our newly opened oil exploration areas here in Alaska from producing. Don’t u remember being energy independent just 15 months ago?

CorbLand

WKR
Hey boys, how about we dont get a 35 page thread shutdown. Keep the politics out of it and post your fuel prices.

At the very least, stick to what it may cause fuel pricing to do but stop with the blame game.

Hey boys, how about we dont get a 35 page thread shutdown. Keep the politics out of it and post your fuel prices.

At the very least, stick to what it may cause fuel pricing to do but stop with the blame game.
There is no question about why the prices are going up and what options there are to ease the pressure, so there really is no blame game. I don't want to get the thread shut down either so...

How High's The Water Momma?

3.69 for 87 in Des Moines last night. 3.25 at Sams Club.

OP
B

Brooks

WKR
Diesel fuel went up another 32 cents overnight. We’re at $4.49
Gas is up to $3.89 south central NM

cjdewese

WKR
Over $4 here in California, made me buy a more fuel efficient car so that's something.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Further proof that’s it’s all greed and taxes. My buddy in the Bay Area of California just filled up for $5.59 per gallon. The major refineries are right there in the bay less than 50 miles from the fuel station.

Here in central AZ we are approaching $4.00 per gallon. When I moved here in July it was $2.95.

I don't even look at the price on the pump any more...either way you have to pay it! However, we got 337.5 gallons of heating oil for a whapping $1,251.63. Unit price is $3.59 and I see a 2 HOTS charge of $40. Not sure what that is...but I'll be asking my accountant...aka (much) better 1/2. I'll be wearing an extra sweater for the rest of the winder in my house....ugh

Reactions: WCB

JeffP_Or

WKR
$4.10/gal in the Burlingame area of Portland [SW] at a food store 'discount' pump.
Downtown Portland stations - captive audience and notorious the most expensive with very few stations - were over $6.20:
PDX_gas.JPG
CoP also also some rahter high local 'business' taxes and others that drive those prices higher. Oregon in general has some of the higher taxes on fuel going - almost 40-cents from the state - so much, the local Chevron prints the taxes on their receipts because people are usually not aware and blaming the station attendants....Portland with some other cities shown at $0.66/gal according to the ODOT website:
Oregon_tax.JPG

tdhanses

WKR
$4.10/gal in the Burlingame area of Portland [SW] at a food store 'discount' pump.
Downtown Portland stations - captive audience and notorious the most expensive with very few stations - were over $6.20:
View attachment 387306
CoP also also some rahter high local 'business' taxes and others that drive those prices higher. Oregon in general has some of the higher taxes on fuel going - almost 40-cents from the state - so much, the local Chevron prints the taxes on their receipts because people are usually not aware and blaming the station attendants....Portland with some other cities shown at $0.66/gal according to the ODOT website:
View attachment 387307
So how do they explain the other $2 over everywhere else to their citizens?

I would think in theory the price per gal to service stations is relatively similar except for transportation charges, the big diff is taxes, seems like some price gouging has started.

So how do they explain the other $2 over everywhere else to their citizens?

I would think in theory the price per gal to service stations is relatively similar except for transportation charges, the big diff is taxes, seems like some price gouging has started.
Refinery capacity. Same reason TX /LA are normally the cheapest in the country.

Oregon essentially imports gasoline and oil