How to insert images on listing?

How does everyone post pictures in listings? I continue to try to list things for sale but it never accepts the image file size even though it meets the requirements for file size, etc so I can't post the listings without the images.

OP
A
Are you using the “attach files” button/box?
View attachment 765287
Yeah I click on that and then select the image to upload and it's like 50/50 whether it accepts the image or not. The image that gets rejected has the same image info as the image that uploads so just not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not

BBob

WKR
Not sure. I haven’t had issues uploading most files only on occasion if it’s an odd format like trying to attach a random gif with a format it doesn’t like. It didn’t used to accept an heif but now I see if I attempt that it gets uploaded as a jpeg. Not sure if that’s the forum or the phone doing it.

OP
A
Not sure. I haven’t had issues uploading most files only on occasion if it’s an odd format like trying to attach a random gif with a format it doesn’t like. It didn’t used to accept an heif but now I see if I attempt that it gets uploaded as a jpeg. Not sure if that’s the forum or the phone doing it.

I just tried it on my phone and it worked. I guess for some reason it didn’t work on my computer, just my phone. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk