How to add 25 grains to vap tko

I am shooting a VAP TKO 350. (60 lb., 26 inch draw) The total arrow weight is 445 grains. I have a 125 grain head, and 50 grain inserts. I would like them to be in the 470 475 grain area. How can I had the extra 25 grains without getting 150 grain heads?

If your insert accepts them you could get a fact weight kit. I personally wouldn’t be scared to out 25 grains of epoxy or glue or something of that sort in there.

I am running the stock 50 grain inserts
I don't know if Victory's stock VAP half-outs have rear-facing threads or not. If they do, adding a .166 Gold Tip FACT weight behind the half-out might work if the thread patterns match up.

Unless your half-outs were installed with heat reversible glue ("hot melt")—which they probably weren't unless you built them yourself or specifically asked for that—there's no easy way to remove them. You could try the "drill bit trick" but run the risk of ruining the arrow in the process.

What are your draw length and arrow length? If you have enough arrow length to spare, you could cut the half-outs off and replace them with something heavier.

The easiest answer would be to quit worrying about a negligible amount of weight. 25 gr more or less isn't going to have any noticeable effect on arrow performance.

SloppyJ

WKR
You can get the ethics half outs and trim them to your desired weight.