How many releases do you have?

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got way too many! And I just ordered a Stan Solex to play with. Here’s my list
2- Stan Onnex’s thumb
2- Carter RX1’s
2- Carter quickie’s maybe 3
2- Carter evolutions
1- Stan Solex
I tend to mix up my handheld releases when I’m shooting and just shoot the one I grab from the pouch but my index triggers are pretty much backups but I will shoot them a time or 2 before season just to make sure I’m hitting good and using them properly. I can switch to any of them and my POI doesn’t change.

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
2 Stan perfex long neck thumb buttons
1 Stan perfex resistance
1 unltraview the hinge 2
1 Tru ball blade pro flex
1 Tru ball max hunter
10-20 different wrist rockets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 - Scott hand grip releases. Wish I could find another one. I've been using one for years and they stopped making them.

Screenshot 2024-06-10 081534.png

Jbehredt

WKR
A Carter Wise Choice and a Tru Ball HBC. In keeping with the other equipment hoarding thread I give away my old ones when I settle on new ones.

3forks

WKR
TRU Ball Sweet Spot
TRU Ball HT
TRU Ball Fulkrum Flex (x2)
Carter Evolution
Carter Chocolate Addiction
Ultraview Hinge 2.0
Ultraview Thumb
Stan Onnex Thumb

I always gravitate back to the Fulkrum, but wish it had dual moons.

The Onnex is what is shoot in windy conditions.

Ultraview is a comfortable release, and I like the concept behind the design, but I’ve sent back 4 hinges due to a known issue with the moons slipping, and they let me exchange one of the hinges for a thumb.

I tried a TRU Ball Executive due to the dual moons, but the head flopping around annoyed me.

I think I’m finally done buying releases.

bz_711

WKR
Same 2 identical "Zero Gap" nylon strap releases that I've had since '95...30 seasons with the same release...not sure what I'll do without them:)

TheTone

WKR
2 Carter 2 shots
Carter wise choice
Some kind of scott

I can think of a couple more I would like to buy

LostArra

WKR
2 - Scott hand grip releases. Wish I could find another one. I've been using one for years and they stopped making them.

View attachment 722642
That's an interesting design. I recently went from a Truball Short and Sweet R index to a Spot Hogg Keeton because the handle was supposed to be easier on old man arthritic surgically-repaired shoulders. It is very nice on the draw but I'm not wild about the anchoring with the Keeton and its pivoting handle. I'm trying a Stan Axis and I like it better. It is my first thumb button release.

I really like the Short and Sweet R but for some reason it (or any typical index release) really strains my proximal bicep tendon when practicing more than a few shots. It's never been an issue when hunting.

2. A Scott index and an older index that I can’t remember the name of. Thinking about switching to a Stann Onex thumb but not until this season is over. Just want to tinker a bit I guess.

Nockdown

FNG
A perfex
A HBC
A nock 2 it

The best of them all, no reason for anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 B3 Versa
B3 hinge I modified to make neck length and placement the same as the Versa.

2-Spot Hogg Whipper Snapper, hunting release.

Box of others, but that's what I have been using for the past several years now.

Found that generally changing the release doesn't really fix anything, might buy some time.

Archerichards

Lil-Rokslider
I am afraid to count them all. Probably ten to twelve.
Time to clean them out and let someone else have them!

David

FNG
Just two. My primary, and then a lightweight backup is always in my pack.