How many of you will be in SLC for Expo next week?

svivian

WKR
I'm the first to respond and I'm just chopped liver.... not even an invite on the Podcast :cry:

ColoradoV

WKR
I will not be able to make it or backcountry snowmoboarding out of a friends hut w the family will have to suffice next weekend for me..

But hey one request I know in the past @robby denning has posted pics as well as multiple angles of some of the bigger mule deer that are displayed. It would be cool if you guys could do that again for us guys who will not be able to make it.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I will not be able to make it or backcountry snowmoboarding out of a friends hut w the family will have to suffice next weekend for me..

But hey one request I know in the past @robby denning has posted pics as well as multiple angles of some of the bigger mule deer that are displayed. It would be cool if you guys could do that again for us guys who will not be able to make it.
for sure

sneaky

"DADDY"
I may have to go just for the power point that @robby denning will do during his presentation about who has Jlhois' buck. Should be meme worthy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm the first to respond and I'm just chopped liver.... not even an invite on the Podcast :cry:
Ike is actually going to asking three people to be guests on the podcast randomly. Tell him you saw this post and he might do it.