How many of you guys are just sitting your hunt?

It’s hard for me to imagine the incessant need to be right and argue a semantical issue like this. Carry on.

Indeed this whole thread has turned into a bunch of hurt-feelings whitetail folks. I’m not trying to say sitting around in the elk woods isn’t hunting lol. I’m saying that tree stand hunting east of the Rockies is a joke and is not ‘hunting’ in the true sense of the word. Not trying to say you have to be moving and pursuing game constantly. This whole thread is sad. Unfollowed…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed this whole thread has turned into a bunch of hurt-feelings whitetail folks. I’m not trying to say sitting around in the elk woods isn’t hunting lol. I’m saying that tree stand hunting east of the Rockies is a joke and is not ‘hunting’ in the true sense of the word. Not trying to say you have to be moving and pursuing game constantly. This whole thread is sad. Unfollowed…

I was referring to you.

Grundy53

WKR

I think you need to touch grass

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk