How many arrows do you carry in your quiver Elk hunting?

shootnrun

Lil-Rokslider
Quiver holds 6, I run 6.
3 fixed blades, 2 mechanicals, 1 judo. Only loosed the mechanical once and it was devastating..

KCL27

FNG
I carry six, 4 broadheads and one mech. Also one grouse arrow. I have only ever had to shoot one at elk. But if he’s still standing within range I am definitely flinging another

LuvsFixedBlades

Lil-Rokslider
I carry 4 arrows, in a 5-arrow TightSpot.

If you leave the second slot open, you can carry your bow by the round carbon rod of the quiver. It's smooth, warm to the touch and reduces hand fatigue.

2 fixed and 2 mechs.

I shot 4 arrows into a bull in 2017. He went down after the first one, but it wasn't a great shot and I wanted to end it as fast as possible. Fortunately all the rest have only taken 1 arrow, with the exception of one bull I shot twice.

Sled

WKR
I prefer 4 but will take a 3 arrow quiver even though it looks silly. I get smartass comments about my prime 6 arrow quiver that only has 3 or 4 arrows in it.

m4ddis

FNG
5 for me with a couple judo tipped for grouse. Added some grouse chunks to my spaghetti camping meal last year. What a treat!

How many arrows do you carry in your quiver Elk hunting ? And whats the most arrows you've shot at a elk?

5 to 7. Some days I carry a grouse arrow.

Max arrows shot at an elk? Two. Shoot until they are on the ground or you don’t have a shot. Elk are tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I carry 5 arrows in mine - 4 for elk and one crappy arrow for tasty grouse. Only have ever shot 1 at any given animal!

2backcountry

Lil-Rokslider
5 arrows, 4 with broadheads and 1 with a judo to take a few practice shots occasionally.
But I do carry 2 extra broadheads just in case.