How long to switch locations?

I hunt OTC in Colorado as well, in a popular, heavily hunted area, and unless I'm way back in a canyon, they are moderately silent. We often do point to point hunts with 2 trucks and move every day or two until we locate elk or fresh sign. We will still hunt water, food benches and shady areas mid-day, and glass basins and timber for hours early and late. If we find for sure FRESH sign, we track until we catch up. Killed my friends first bull a few years ago tracking a herd from where they bedded in some overnight snow, right up to them, across about 3/4-1 mile and 2 drainages. Just move slow and glass constantly as we creep along the trail, spread out across the slope to disperse noise and scent, and to spread out our eyes. We rarely bugle, and just call occasionally with cow parties, but without the precision of Deadfalls sequence.... which I'm going to have try, sounds well thought out. Typically, we just work the wind, from the top of a ridge or canyon to the bottom. We kill elk every year this way, if we get a few bugles thats just a bonus,