how do you store a sleeping bag??

I got a used feathered friends bag from a member on here.. I dont know how to store one?? I know it shouldnt be compressed?? But do you just put it on a hanger or someing in the closet?? :cool:

Techbrute

FNG
Many bags have loops on the end to hang them for storage. If you need a storage sack, Kifaru makes a terrific one.

Ray

WKR
For decades I have used a large mesh laundry bag about 36" long to loosely hang sleeping bags in a gear closet or on a wall. Keep them off the floor or critters will nest.

boom

WKR
Hang it if you have the room. I use the storage sack from the manufacturer. wM has the best one. Kifaru doesn't even provide one! I sure as shit wouldn't buy one from them. REI sells cotton ones cheap.

boom

WKR
They'll include one if you want. Just add it to your cart before you check out.

Just tried. (For fun). Can't find it. They seem happy to sell the stuff sack tho.

Can you provide a link for the free storage sack?

Floorguy

WKR
Just tried. (For fun). Can't find it. They seem happy to sell the stuff sack tho.

Can you provide a link for the free storage sack?

so you are upset that kifaru doesn't charge slightly more to give you a "free" stuff sack? I can guarantee that all the other companies factor the cost of the "free" sack into the final price of the bag.