Hot weather waterfowl top?

Moof

FNG
Boiled my cojones during the 80°f+ southern duck opener in Wisconsin this AM. Looking for recommendations on a green/timber-y camo long sleeved shirt/hoodie/jacket that can handle the 60-80°f temp range. All of my other camo is tailored towards mid/late season northern Wisconsin hunts and is fleece lined, insulated, less-than-breathable, etc.

Not sure if I should go with a simple long sleeve like the Kuiu Gila, or more of a light jacket like a FL Corrugate Guide. Durability for bushwhacking for walk-in ponds would be great. Thin softshell?

Would appreciate whatever recommendations can be thrown my way. Seems like there's an oodle of options out there - not really sure where to start.

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Boiled my cojones during the 80°f+ southern duck opener in Wisconsin this AM. Looking for recommendations on a green/timber-y camo long sleeved shirt/hoodie/jacket that can handle the 60-80°f temp range. All of my other camo is tailored towards mid/late season northern Wisconsin hunts and is fleece lined, insulated, less-than-breathable, etc.

Not sure if I should go with a simple long sleeve like the Kuiu Gila, or more of a light jacket like a FL Corrugate Guide. Durability for bushwhacking for walk-in ponds would be great. Thin softshell?

Would appreciate whatever recommendations can be thrown my way. Seems like there's an oodle of options out there - not really sure where to start.
1728061949007.png

New - MarshField Camo:

Insect Shield® SolAir Hooded Long Sleeve Shirt