Holster for pack belt

Scotto

WKR
Recently purchased a SW MP Shield and am looking for a holster to attach to Kifaru pack belt. I like the idea of the Dale Fricke Eleazar. What are others using?

I don’t put a holster on my pack belt much but it is very easy to put molle clips (Amazon, tactical tailor, etc.) on a pancake style holster that has rivets. Just get some chicago screws and swap out the belt loops.

another options is safariland and a couple of others make attachments that allow you to pop the holster on and off. they are called the QLS system.

Look at Alien Gear Holsters, ShapeShift.

The Alien Gear MOLLE shapeshift holster does fit well on the Kifaru belt, but every time you set the pack down you will have to keep it up out of the dirt (which I find easy to forget).

The Alien Gear MOLLE shapeshift holster does fit well on the Kifaru belt, but every time you set the pack down you will have to keep it up out of the dirt (which I find easy to forget).
Yeah I would agree but I have learned to adapt to that after using it so much. I like that I can take it off the pack quick and throw it on my belt clip and go when needed.

Back